Hilton Head is perfect for families looking to slow down. You'll find two notable beaches here: Alder Lane Beach and the ever-popular Coligny Beach Park. For a break from the sands, take a stroll (or bike ride) through Harbour Town and climb to the top of the lighthouse. Golf courses and tennis courts abound here as well, if your family wants to stay active while on vacation. .. Read More
Hilton Head Aerial Adventure Challenge
Create your own adventure in Hilton Head as you test your limits and step up to the challenges in our aerial adventure park! You guide yourself, harnessed and helmeted, through the different challenge activities, climbing with confidence in a relaxed environment, and safely hooked on your cable the entire time.
This challenge course is fun for the whole family and takes your Hilton Head vacation activities to new heights. You decide which exciting elements you conquer as you navigate the course, and with challenges for all ability levels, everyone can join in on the fun. Whether you’ve got a 10-year-old or 100-year-old in your group, everyone is smiling from ear-to-ear at the end of their aerial adventure. Discover why our elevated challenge course is a fantastic family-friendly thing to do in Hilton Head!
Island Bucks Accepted
We are located at ZipLine Hilton Head
- Cross swinging bridges, swaying tunnels, and logs
- Jump through hoops and nets
- Military walls, Burma Bridge, Tube Netting, and Commando Crawl
- Green: Beginner and kid-friendly, with activities 12 feet above ground
- Blue: Intermediate and challenging, with activities 24 feet above ground
- Black: Tough and for the expert, with activities 36 feet above ground
- Note: You don’t have to stick to one difficulty level. Feel free to move from one to another
- Please review our Requirements & Policies prior to booking
- Each tour accommodates up to 8 participants
- Each tour is guided by two of our professionally trained guides
- Open 7 days a week. Advance purchase is highly recommended. We tend to sell our quickly!
- Have questions? We have answers! Visit our FAQ page.
- Age restriction is based on course. All participants must meet age, height, and weight requirements to participant on the different courses.
- You can go at your own pace. We have Rangers on tower to assist if needed.
- There is no ziplining on the Aerial Adventure courses.
- Ages: 5+ years
- Duration: 2 hours
- Weight range: Under 265 pounds
33 Broad Creek Marina Way, Hilton Head Island, SC - at ZipLine Hilton Head