Hilton Head is perfect for families looking to slow down. You'll find two notable beaches here: Alder Lane Beach and the ever-popular Coligny Beach Park. For a break from the sands, take a stroll (or bike ride) through Harbour Town and climb to the top of the lighthouse. Golf courses and tennis courts abound here as well, if your family wants to stay active while on vacation. .. Read More
Captain Shay Seigel Islands and Tides Charters
Book your next trip with Islands and Tides Charters, and join Captain Shay Siegel for a fin-filled adventure! Trips depart from the Broad Creek Marina on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Capt. Shay offers a wide variety of options, including inshore, nearshore, and offshore fishing trips in addition to shark fishing, eco tours, and Tuesday night Shelter Cove fireworks viewing. Anglers of all ages and skill levels are welcome, so come aboard for an experience your entire family will enjoy.
Capt. Shay operates a 22’ Pro Sports Catamaran powered by twin 140 HP Suzuki four stroke gas motors. This vessel’s design provides a stable ride along the waves, while the gas motors ensure that you won’t get sick from inhaling diesel fumes. There is room for six passengers on board, but the boat is most comfortable with four passengers when heading offshore.
Capt. Shay was raised in the low country and has been a fishermen since his childhood. He knows these waters well and is prepared to cater to your expectations, whether you ask him to take you inshore, nearshore, or as far as 20 miles offshore.
Fishing inshore gives you a chance to target Redfish, Trout, Black Drum, and Flounder, while venturing a little farther out allows you to add some great bottom fishing to the mix. On the other hand, there’s plenty of big trophies to be found offshore, including Mahi Mahi and Sailfish. Depending on where you choose to fish and your target species, Capt. Shay will help you try your hand at trolling, bottom fishing, topwater fishing, jigging, and more.
Islands and Tides Charters include a fishing license and an assortment of quality fishing gear. You will find a cooler with ice on board where you can store your food and drinks. Hard liquor is prohibited, but you are welcome to bring beer and wine. In keeping with tradition, please refrain from bringing any bananas on board!
Book your trip today and discover everything the waters of Hilton Head Island have to offer!
- Must book ahead of time!
- Islands and Tides Charters include a fishing license and an assortment of quality fishing gear.
- You will find a cooler with ice on board where you can store your food and drinks.
- You are welcome to bring beer and wine. Hard liquor is prohibited.
- In keeping with tradition, please refrain from bringing any bananas on board!
- 4 Hour Trip - Weekdays and Weekends (AM or PM)
- "The Gilligan" 3 Hour Trip - Weekdays and Weekends (AM or PM)
- A customary 20% gratuity is much appreciated
- Feel free to bring a drink or a snack but there's no time for a big lunch, the kids will be too busy having fun.
- Last but not least don't forget yer camera.
18 Simmons Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC